Translate

Popular Posts

Sunday 18 July 2010

Mummy's Cooking in London

My final goodbye to home was when Mummy left last night :-(
Of course before she left, I had to have a home cooked meal, so she made me Elish Mach and Daal, and Chingry w/ Capsicum:



Elish Mach and Daal by Mum .. (it was AMAZING)
















Chicken by Lina Apa..very sweet of her!















And Lastly Prawn with Capsicum:



Miss my Mum :-( This officially means, no more allahd, no more araam, no more safety, no more home :-(

Wish me luck food lovers, Part 2 of Life starts this Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. i love ur blog armeen! and i LoooooVe food! keep it up :)

    - Sabahat

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way we know u inshallah u'll get on with ur life just fine. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!