Translate

Popular Posts

Saturday 31 July 2010

Malaysia Kopi Tiam with my Mama&Mami

My beloved Mama and Mami, couldnt make it to my birthday and had promised me a dinner that week. On top of that they treated me to a Musical!!! It was just mind blowing. Priscilla in the middle of town, in one of those big venues we always walk past and admire:







But today's post is about the meal we had before.
We had to pick a place round the corner of the theatre, and we found this Malaysian place:


My Mama has spent a fair time in Malaysia, so we didn't even glance at the menu, but allowed him to order freely.



















Our drinks of Fresh orange juice and lichee ice:


Squid Sambal:


Beef:


YUMMY beans and some white rice:


was SUPERB, even in malaysia i had not known what to order, so hadnt had such dishes...so was a SUPER double treat for me :D :D

And thus ends my bday celebrations! (amanis bday coming up next)

2 comments:

  1. The green carpet cleaning to make their carpet durable and healthy.

    It doesn't have to correlate with juice extractor comparison quality. This is because the enzymes and nutrients inside natural produce die off within a few days later, police sent round the undercover officer posing as a care worker. If they work, great; if not, you can easily avoid using the tackier choices in your modern dining space.

    Here is my homepage; bestjuicershere.com

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!