Translate

Popular Posts

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Too many cooks are Awesome!!- My Bday Lunch

My actual bday was spent at a Rahman concert, so my friend Zerin so generously offered her backyard for an intimate adda session :D

So having slept 3 hours, we set out to cook a meal:


Prepping for my chicken: Onions, Alu and Chicken:






My Mother's Recipe: Trout Fish baked in Onion and tomato: (will post the recipe tomorrow)


Zerin's Mushroom with Tomatos and Cucumber (it was SO yum!!!)


                                                                   Shamwah's Polau:


















                                            The table:


A little Raita on this side:


Z's Mushroom concoction:


Rainbow Trout Baked:


Sham's perfect polau (non greasy and light)


My chicken with alu:


Desert: Krispy Kreme Collection gifted by Eshaan


Cadburry Cake from Shamwah :D (YES I"M 2 YEARS OLD!!!)


Three many cooks and the guy (who pretty much did everything else) :D

















My friend commented later (he's British born :P) how non-nonchalantly we all sat down and started eating with our hands.. But of COURSE!!!! we are Bangis after all :D



Was one of my best days in my life, good food, good company and good music :D

(last picture by Ziad Kabir)

1 comment:

My new single Graceland!