Translate

Popular Posts

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Lunch @ Channel I Cafeteria- In honour of Moyna

My Great Aunt Ferdausi Rahman, was given a birthday Surprise at Channel I's "Taroka Kothon" where me, Mum and a few of the winners of the Channel I reality TV shows surprised her with a Cake on Air.

With Me

                                                                                                      With  Mum
















The cake cut on National Television:


Afterwards, we all sat down in the Channel i cafetaria to enjoy the full menu of the place! It was Awesome, authentic Bangali food has always been my first love!

Rui Mach and Kachki Mach:


Alu Bhorta, Goru Gosh etc:
Begun Bhorta

                                    Chicken Roast:


Kids ENjoying Lunch with their Beloved Khalamoni:

 

YUM YUM AND YUMMIER!

PS: thank you Farhan Bhai for reading the blog, your watchful presence always makes me stand up straight, and honoured :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!