Translate

Popular Posts

Saturday 10 July 2010

Tenji Japanese Buffet- KL




YEP. we went to a Japanese buffet right before going back to Dhaka. To be fairly honest, it wasn't a sushi buffet, because the sushi options were super limited. But for the first time I tasted other Japanese dishes, i'd usually never order. And they were FANTASTIC!






the different Sushis.

So firstly I went around the whole placeand took pictures, then we al settled down for the meal:

It always sucks when you can only try a tiny bit of so many good things, that's why i dont like buffets, even if they are good, you don't absorb the taste of the foods so well. But I didnt have the option to come back so I had to shop around with my meal.

Shusmi's plate:



Jeff's Plate:



Nusha's Plate:




Shared PLates: Skewered veggies and fish balls, etc





Garlic Lamb Chop (it was HEAVENLY)



Okay so now for my big mission: Eat As much as I can and as many types:

Plate No. 1: Assorted Sushi and Sashimi with Seaweed Teriyaki:



Plate No. 2: Salmon Bones fried, Japanese beef and carrot curry (THE BEST EVERRR) with greens and tomato



I was STUFFED after the first 2 plates, but I had to make an attempt at

Plate No.3 : Oysters and Sashimi



Sadly I failed to finish it. In fact I feel like a failure that day as I barely got to touch 10% of the menu. :-(

Ughhh...why am I so food obsessed??

PS: the answer is: 'cos it makes me super super happy :D

So that ends, the Singa/Malay trip Meals. Still have plenty of Bombay and Dhaka foods stocked up! (kept for rainy days)

NEXT: London meals!

2 comments:

  1. Haha now this one I LOVE. You have done Bangladesh proud trying to devour so much seafood, and have made me unbelievably hungry whilst I was reading. Whilst your in London, you must try Royal China in Canary Wharf, really superb! :)

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!