Translate

Popular Posts

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Shishawi- Edgware Road

It's Surprising, me being the food buff I am actually ate nOTHING on the day of my birthday. I had woken up so late, had to rush to buy groceries and then head straight to the AR Rahman concert (details on my music blog on that.)

And after the Rahman show we went to see Hed Kandi live, so basically by the time we ate it was 5am...

We were thinking of going to Chinatown but ended up in Edgeware Road at Shishawi which was our usual hangout afterhours when I lived in London. And lo and behold, guess who we saw there! 2 of my friends who were supposed to meet us at Hed Kandi and had backed out! lol. How Bangi are we that we bump into people at 5am in London! hahaha..

Appetiser of my FAVOURITE: Grilled Haloomi Cheese


Humus:


Chicken Shish Tauk:


Lamb Shwarma:


Yum Sauces:




Crazy 5am eaters:

3 comments:

My new single Graceland!