Translate

Popular Posts

Sunday 18 July 2010

Finger food @ LSE

My sister's graduation reception for family and friends:

Canapes:


Left: Vegetarian Canapes: Yougurt mint Dip, Potato thing, Goat Cheese and Salsa on a biscuit, Ricotta Cheese and Tomato stick etcetc

Right: Non vegetarian Canapes: Duck patte with Cranberry Sauce, Shrimp and Avocado, Duck mousse, Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese.



Strawberries and cream (i skipped on that, but Mum enjoyed it thoroughly)


I had a SUPER yummy Juice!

with the graduate:

3 comments:

  1. those Canapes look delicious! wish I could have em

    ReplyDelete
  2. @miaaaoO: Yeah u'll get to hv some at my graduation party. Baccha rote nehi. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free to try your own juice extractor demo recipe.


    Take a look at my page ... Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!