Translate

Popular Posts

Friday 4 June 2010

The 8- Pan Asian Dining in Dhaka

Mum and I went to the new high end restaurant which opened in Gulshan-1. So far have not heard any negative reviews, so we went to splurge our money over dinner.

It started with complimentary crab salad bite:

I took a soup, which promised to be coco-nutty, but was too full of lemon-lime flavour and excess onions for my taste. But I know many who like that kinda stuff.

Mum had the Sea Bass with Spinach and Potato's. I took a bite from her, good stuff.

I had the Miso Beef. Imported meat is always yum.

We also ordered a side of noodles.

I was tempted to have the homemade ice cream desert, but didn't want Mum to get bankrupt! Just kidding, I was kind of full, though 1 hour later I regretted not having desert.

My review, the portions are fair, the food is off good standard, the service is EXCELLENT. average appetisers are 300-800, entrées 800-1600, So yes it is a rather pricey place. Pan Asian Dining as it says, means there's something for everyone, so for foodies in Dhaka, I'd say yes it's definitely worth checking out.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad to find a review on this restaurant! I was really looking for one with the listing of price range as well! Sounds good. Look forward to trying it out in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. in gulshan 1! but where is this place in gulshan 1? i'm going to visit it today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. food was joss...............
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. can any one has contact number or exact locations in gulshan 1?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Road 2, House 24, Gulshan 1. Ph: 9892458 and 01927558888.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way the prices here have dropped a bit. Actually around tk 500 to 1600 for entrees now.

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!