Translate

Popular Posts

Thursday 24 June 2010

Beginning of Dream GIrls trip: Balaka Lounge @ Zia International

Firstly, sorry I had to pause the Bombay blogging and start with my latest trip to Singapore and Malaysia. I delay my posts too much, thus now I have too many posts to make. So now I will try to blog in real time. I'll write the trip posts first, and maybe update with more Bombay food when I'm broke and having noodles only.

2ndly, i refuse to call Dhaka airport the new name. Zia International is freaking awesome. I hope they waste another 1200 kori changing it back in the next administration. Seriously.

So I recently went on the dream trip with 4 of my dream girls, (all childhood school friends) and while we were planning the trip, I was planning the meals down to a T. We obviously didn't get to make it everywhere, but pretty much 90% of my ambitions were achieved.

Anyway our flight was at 1:20am and although we had already eaten dinners at home, we were mad hungry before our flight (PS Malaysian Airlines food is awful!!)


DO try this YUMMY club sandwhich at the Balaka Lounge:


DONT take the chicken wings. tastes like "beshon" and over fried and no proper marination.


And then OFF WE went.....!!!! Food from Day 1 coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Is that okay if I still say that the chicken wings look delicious? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yes of course. but you may not order them at the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! ӏ fοund it ωhile surfing
    аround οn Yаhοo Nеws. Do you have any ѕuggеstions on how tо get listed in Υahoο Νews?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    My webpage: garden center jobs

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!