Translate

Popular Posts

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Malay Day2: Breakfast @ Coffee Bean, Lunch @ California Pizza Kitchen

Day 2 of KL was pretty much spent in KLCC.

Here is my breakfast of Salmon Scramled Egg at Coffee Bean:


Nusha and Jeff had raved about California Pizza Kitchen food, and as it was in the food court, we headed there in between shopping sprees.

Appetiser of Spinach Dip:


Barbeque Chicken Pizza:


Prawn and garlic Pizza: (the best one)


Mediterranean Salad:


Chicken and Basil Pasta:


And of course we had my favourite desert: Coke :P :P

Wait for Dinner. the Best meal of our trip

2 comments:

  1. Hellо there, I fοund уour web ѕіte
    by meаns of Goοglе whilе lοoking
    for а sіmilаг mаtteг,
    youг web ѕite came up, it seemѕ to be gгеаt.
    Ι haνе booκmarkeԁ іt in my goοgle booκmarks.

    Hі there, ϳuѕt beсomе aware of your blog viа Google,
    anԁ locatеd thаt it is гeаlly informаtiѵе.
    I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appгeсіatе should you continue this
    in future. Lots of folks can be bеnefited out οf your writing.

    Ϲhеerѕ!

    Lοok аt my web-site; garden center

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!