Translate

Popular Posts

Saturday 26 June 2010

Sushi Tei and Supermarket Sushi

One of my main reasons for doing Anything is usually related to food or music, nowadays I find it more leaning towards food.

On day 2, I hung out with the girls during their Orchard Road shopping partially because I had spotted a reputed Japanese restaurant Sushi Tei (previously googled from Dhaka) bang opposite Takashimaya. Sorry to my dear readers, We were SO HUNGRY, even I, the food blogger forgot to take pictures of the INCREDIBLE food. We had Sushi, Sashimi, Baby Oysters, Lobster, Beef Teriyaki amongst the 5 of us, and the only pictures I have to show for it are :

The Gigantic Menus covering Japanese cuisine in all directions:



And our appetiser: (salmon belly sashimi)



And the rest is history...

Okay so what I loved about both Singapore and Malayseeya was the packed ready to eat FRESH sushi and sashimi in supermarkets. What I mean is, in England and America you do get packed sushi boxes, but they are AWFUL and there's literally 2 types you can choose from and usually they are veggy and egg sushi with limited raw fish.

But this was no fake sushi, there were different assortment boxes; for 1 person, for sushi lovers, sashimi lovers, for parties...

 

Another day when I was unable to join the girls for lunch (McDonalds overeating incident), I grabbed a Salmon box in the evening when I was finally hungry.

They even sell small boxes of soya sauce, wasabi, and Even Spicy MAYOOOO


(At 2am my hunger pangs are High and I'm thinking Why did I leave??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!