Translate

Popular Posts

Friday 25 June 2010

Full Singaporean Dinner @ Angan Bhaiya and Deborah Bhabi's

Our host in Singapore, Angan Bhaiya and Deborah Bhabi treated us to a full Singaporean dinner at his place the night we arrived. All the specialities of Singapore seemed to be there. YUM yum and yummier:



My Favourite! Chicken Satay:

Chicken and rice (you have to dip it in another sauce and soya sauce)


2 kinds of Crab:








with some Veggies and Beef

The Hit of the night: Prawns


A Moghlai Parata type stuffed with cheese/egg/meat:


I ended up only having the chicken satay and chicken and rice and one prawn. By the time I thought of moving to the other side of the table, I was completely stuffed!

This is why: (my big satay accomplishment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!