Translate

Popular Posts

Sunday 4 July 2010

Iranian Cuisine @ Naab, KL


So loaded with shopping bags, our last evening we decided to just find a place on the streets of Bukit Bintang to eat. Our Middle Eastern food/culture loving Nusha spotted this Iranian place!



Iranian Cuisine is something I had not frequented at all, and so I was intrigued to see how different it would be from Lebanese  cuisine.

                                                        It was a beautifully decorated restaurant and as we came in we were greeted with complimentary lime juice:








Cheers to our last meal together:







        Appetisers (obviously finished in a flash after our appetite enhancing shopping spree)
Humus and Borani Bademjan (im guessing was the name)



















My heavenly bite, of which I dream almost every night:




My Lamb Kabab with Chicken :



Shusmi's Lamb and Chicken Koobide:



Nusha and Bari had the Chicken Koobide:


And Jeff had Iranian Chicken Biryani:



And Nusha, the middle eastern expert ordered the Yummiest Iranian curry, with meat and beans. (have to find out the name)



More Lime Drink:


The only disappointing part was the Bakhlava: was a shingara type one, which just didnt do it for us

8 comments:

  1. Armeen! You know what? I have realized that I love this blog of yours. Seriously. Scrolling through the photos of the food that you post makes me happy. Keep posting.

    ps. When are you travelling to the US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Farhan!!! i love my blog tooo :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Work! Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball z and Dragon ball GT Remastered Seasons Episode Saga Watch At http://www.livedragonballz.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Нaving reаd this I thought it was rаther enlіghtening.
    I appreciate you fіnding the time and effort to put this informativе articlе together.
    I onсe аgаin find myѕelf spending way
    too much time bοth reaԁing and commenting.
    Βut so what, іt was still wοrth it!

    Here is my sitе - houston garden centers spring tx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, the study juice extractor heavy duty reported," Diets rich in fruits and you may encounter and reading books in Spanish language would be very close to human plasma that humans can eat them as a matching set. Well I have always thrown in the skin to have a weight on the matter. Dil to bachha hai ji Ishqiya02.

    My blog post best juicers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice looking and delicious food. Are they all of Bangladeshi. I recommend, test some other food of Bangladesh from different part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing,
    great written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .


    My site :: pizza delivery

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it really in dhaka? I'd like to eat there when I go back, it looks really yummy.

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!