Translate

Popular Posts

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Eid day 1: Kashmir and Bengal Cafe

In the midst of class I met Nusha and Nabila for a quick Eid Lunch. What a blessing it was to have a friend around for Eid Day :D



Papadoms:


Saag Paneer:


Tandoori Chicken:


Chicken Tikka Masala:


Indian Biryani and Raita:


Our Meal:


Review: Food was okay, nothing special. but since it was Newbury Street, Prices weren't low!


But my real Eid meal was my Night Meal at BENGAL CAFE
Cute decor:



Atanu who kindly took me here and moi in my Eid Sari:


Complimentary Samosas:


Beans and Potato Fried (borboti alu bhaji): IT WAS PERFECT!!


Spicy Tilapia Curry (Jhal Tilapia'r Jhol)


Daal with Ghee (I don't eat ghee, but from what I could tell it was pretty good)


Mash shrimps (Chingry Mach'er Bhorta)- SUPERB!!


At the beginning:


In the end:


Aaaah. What a Meal. Thank you Bengal Cafe for a splendid Bengali meal in Boston!

2 comments:

  1. After looking at all your photos from December and Noverber, the Chingri Vorta just made my mouth water!!! Geee .. where am I going to get that now :(
    btw, I love your photo blog :)

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!