Translate

Popular Posts

Monday 15 November 2010

Bangkok City on Massachusetts Avenue

Nusha's Mom took me and Nabila out for dinner at Bangkok City on Massachusetts Avenue.


Was hoping to have found a decent green curry finally, but sadly I was in the wrong. America you are disappointing me with your thai food!!!!!


We had appetisers of Chicken wings and Fish cake.


The chicken wings were too greasy and had little flavour:



The fish cake was typical Thai fish cake, i'd say it was good.



Aunty had a veggie mix, it was very light:



The green curry was throughly disappointing, with too much sugar, very light and no real thai taste:



The only thing that i liked was the shrimp fried rice:



I'm sorry to say I will not be back here, rather I will be searching for my perfect green curry somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!