Translate

Popular Posts

Friday 5 November 2010

Dinner with Bobby McFerrin

I apologize first and foremost to the chef who made the food, as I am yet to know of his/her identity.

This is a very special post from my real life (not just my culinary adventures.) I recently auditioned to be in this show for February with Bobby McFerrin. And to my delight I have been selected to be in "The Singing Tribe."

So we had a small meet&greet with Bobby M this Monday as he was here for the "Roots and Reason" activities hosted by Africana Studies:


Orange Salad, Sweet chicken BBQ, Rice and Carrots:



My Plate:


My tiny Pepsi:


Bobby M and his food:


My teacher Joey Blake (member of Bobby M's Voicechestra) with Bobby M


Bobby singing for us:


Thanks for coming Bobby M!:


Me so happy to meet you :D :D :D

1 comment:

My new single Graceland!