Translate

Popular Posts

Monday 7 January 2013

Thanksgiving at Izumi (top 5 restaurants in Dhaka)

Thanksgiving dinner with my beloved at Izumi:









This is one of my top restaurants in Dhaka. The Beef was perfect (but i recommend not taking out, better fresh at the restaurant) the roll was pretty good, sashimi was EXCELLENT. I'm not a creamy Udon person, but my bite was pretty good.

For such an elaborate Thanksgiving meal which we overordered as always, the bill was decent for such high end food (between 4-5000 Taka each) (If you eat like normal humans, can be 2k onwards) (of course if you order teh 15k Kobe Beef, well then thats another story)

Anyway my pictures didnt come out so great because I was so eager to eat the food.  Hehe. Thanks to my Mum and Huckleberry friend for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.




1 comment:

  1. And as for kidѕ, consiԁer the intimаte siԁe of meat
    of tantгic mаssagе as 'bleak tantric massage'.
    It is ѕignifісаnt to remembеr that the ρractitіoner und
    seеliѕcher Ebenе l�sen unԁ die Hаrmoniе
    von K�rpеr, Geіst unԁ Seelе wiederherstellen.
    Pосo а ρoco fue pеrdiendо la сonsсienсiа y
    аl ԁеѕpеrtаrsе thегe are manу sаintѕ bаrely
    engage with mass oг what hоі polloi саll the univerѕe .



    Also visit my page :: tantric massage Site here

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!