Translate

Popular Posts

Monday 8 November 2010

Himi and Joy's Anniversary Dinner

Now this is one night I stuffed myself silly. Credit goes to a mix of people, some store bought food, some catered and the amazing chef Kuheli.

Appetisers:




















Super Yum: Cheese and crackers:


Veggie Dip:
 


                                                                          Chhola and Phuchka:

Dinner Table:

Salad:


                                                                  Polau (Pilaf rice)

















 Veggie Curry:


                                                                  Fish Curry:

















Beef Curry:


                                                                  Daal:


















And the HIGHLIGHT of the meal: Kuheli Apa's Chicken Korma:


What a meal, I ate 2ce, once at regular dinnertime and again in the middle of the night. Of course the Korma was completely gone by the 2nd time. Kuheli Apa can I please come over and eat some more yummy food?


And big thanks to Himi and Joy Bhaiya for inviting me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!