Translate

Popular Posts

Sunday 7 June 2015

Brunch at @Commonwealth Cambridge

First sorry folks for not posting anything in April or May, have no felt very inspired since I was in Cox's Bazar and posting a away. My camera is currently gathering dust. But I promise I will be back soon.

Kendall Square near MIT is a pretty posh part of Cambridge/Greater Boston. Modern architecture was always a pleasant sight for my biking days, aah how I miss. Somedays I don't think about my days in Boston, because it hurts to miss it so much. Anyway- all for you big foodies, I sacrifice.

You guys probably know by now I'm not a brunch person, but my friends certainly are. And I always end up having brunch when Jeff is in town. But I'm glad, it pushes me to explore a different kind of restaurant that I usually wont.

So this is Commonwealth Cambridge.

It was a beautiful day. I biked and took some photos <3 p="">

Oh yes and the rowers were there <3 a="" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgswD96__kwJi-7ng0o8su9Zn1dJs9tCleya_VDaovJSE7kcOVLMfq2CShs0uBmavnUhqCDtE62dt2a0l0F0UGLYGliH5fD6FpG-Ey3CnP1SdkYdqnqfi23g1sfgiJbcLgK3A6z8jQ_sJim/s1600/IMG_7022.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">




Our table


The different kinds of Brunch Items.... 


Regular steak hash bcaon and eggs kind of thing, not my style really but seemed to be okay

This was my order- a Mexican infused brunch item and I liked it. (you know me I like to eat lunch/dinner food for breakfast)

But the best part....wait for it! This lovely lady, chef who works here is friends with my friend Taj, so we got to have the best bread in town <3 america="" and="" butter="" homemade="" honey.="" i="" miss="" much="" omg.="" p="" so="" with="" you="">





 We ended with some doughnuts, not my fav item here. But THAT BREAD THOUGH.

Someone take me back like right now. #BostonImissYou


Thanks Taj, Ezzy and Jeff for this outing.

Okay foodies- till the next episode.










No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!