Translate

Popular Posts

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Egg Salad and Honey Mustard Dressing

I am on a ROLL people!

3salads in 3 days. 

Today's salad is based on Egg.

I took out cheese today- to keep the focus. However I did make my own honey mustard dressing!! 
Anyway first things first. This is a salad for two, I had company today. Yay!

INGREDIENTS:

2 boiled eggs (I always keep 5/6 boiled eggs ready- such a great snack)

1 green pepper (and I added some left over red and yellow I had)

1/3 cup beans (I would have used 1/2 but I was out)

1/2 cup corn

A bunch of lettuce 

1 small tomato

1/2 avocado

Having said that- egg goes with a lot of things. These ingredients are kind of incidental because of what I had leftover. But I recommend always having a crunch in your salad- (pepper- celery- carrot- nuts) something creamy (avocado or egg) . Textures make a big deal you know?

Now for the dressing. I was up till 7am watching Pioneer Woman make dressings. Damn so good! I didn't have the exact ingredients. But I did a make shift honey mustard

A few tbsp of olive oil
A few drops Apple cider vinegar
A few drop of Balsamic vinegar 
2 tbsp of honey infused mustard
1 tsp of honey 

It came out pretty okay! 


I poured the whole thing on the salad and tossed 


Okay Hokies. That's me signing off. Btw I'm thinking about the VLOG AS I MENTIONED ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE.

Oops sorry for the caps, don't know what happened there! Anyway don't forget to support my music, listen to my songs, love them as your own.

Www.armeenmusa.bandcamp.com 

2 comments:

  1. ধন্যবাদ, অনেক সুন্দর পোষ্ট । ভ্রমন করুন আর সাথে রাখুন মজার মজার আচার । বাড়িতে হাতে তৈরী । এই ব্লগে বিভিন্ন আচার রেসিপি নিয়ে লেখা হয় । যে খানেই থাকুন না কেন, ফোনে অর্ডার করতে পারেন পৌছে দেয়া হবে আপনার হতে । ক্লিক করে ঘুরে আসুন । ***বগুড়া আচার ঘর***

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!