Translate

Popular Posts

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Shaak Chingry (prawn and greens) Recipe

Today is my 2nd day fasting and thankfully came home early enough to prepare my own iftaar.

Of course my first iftaar yesterday was all the fried stuff accompanied with biryani! The worrying thing is that, that is "normal" - fasting is much harder when eating such oily things everyday!

Anyway- I will hopefully be doing more recipes this month to inspire myself and you guys to eat healthy especially during this beautiful month of cleanse.

Today I tried something inLOVE BUT HAVE never made myself. Shaak Chingry! 


Ingredients:

1 bunch of Kolmi Shaak (use any greens you like)
1/4 kg Chingry (Prawn)
4 green chillis
Pinch of holud (turmeric)
1 onion
Salt as preferred

Directions

Chop onions and sautee In a bit of olive oil.
Chop up the prawns and add to the onions.
Cut 2 of the green chillies and add to the mix
Add a pinch of turmeric and some salt and let the prawns cook
Once the prawns are done add the greens and rest 2 chillis and stir.
Turn off the heat and the greens cook in the warmth of the pan (usually a minute or 2.)

Serve with some rice or roti as you please. I am having Brown Basmati for my Iftaar :D




Hope you guys like this recipe. Please dont forget to Like my page on Facebook.: https://www.facebook.com/dhakadelicacy?fref=ts

And check out my music, buy my album, support me as a freelance musician. OKAY THANKS. :P

www.armeenmusa.com



5 comments:

  1. Business Directory Bangladesh

    http://adyellowpages.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ধন্যবাদ, অনেক সুন্দর পোষ্ট । সাথে রাখুন মজার মজার আচার । বাড়িতে হাতে তৈরী । এই ব্লগে বিভিন্ন আচার রেসিপি নিয়ে লেখা হয় । যে খানেই থাকুন না কেন, ফোনে অর্ডার করতে পারেন পৌছে দেয়া হবে আপনার হতে । ক্লিক করে ঘুরে আসুন । ***বগুড়া আচার ঘর***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tioga Toto - Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto
    Tioga Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto microtouch titanium trim reviews Toto Toto Toto babyliss pro nano titanium curling iron Toto Toto Toto micro touch hair trimmer Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto grade 23 titanium Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto burnt titanium Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto Toto

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!