Translate

Popular Posts

Monday 8 June 2015

Salad - Multipep Haloomi


Okay here goes. My new Salad posts. I have been posting FB photos of my salads for months, but you fussy readers want more. (I mean what's more? Ingredient, mix and eat, but oh no, you must know every little detail mustn't you?)

Anyway today was a weird day. I slept super late and woke up at noon and had to rush to a meeting- (On that note I am doing this fantastic new project woooo can't wait) but by the time I got back it was 4pm and I was starving. I was kicking myself for not eating breakfast and I could feel the inclination to have some bhaat and just get it over with.

Many of you may know if you follow my Facebook page, I have an eating problem when it comes to rice so am doing my best to control it. Last night I had binged on rice (thats why I slept late, was feeling overly stuffed) so I really didn't want to cave. I even did for a moment, my mom said she was sending, but then said it would be in the evening. (Will handle that as it comes)

So I took charge, thankfully I dont stock up on junk or bingy food, my fridge is just full of veggies and goodies. Also it is Meatless Monday! so I wanted to have a post. OKAY I WILL STOP TALKING NOW.

Today's Salad I call "MultiPep Haloomi" because it features Multicoloured Peppers and Haloomi Cheese as well as others.

Ingredients:


  • Haloomi Cheese sliced 4 pieces (roughly 100 Grams)
  • Red, Yellow and Green Pepper thinly sliced 
  • 1/3 cup of or sweetcord
  • 1/3 cup of mixed beans
  • 1/2 of a green avocado
I didnt have cucumber or lettuce (usually my staples) but the peppers were the perfect crunch, and I enjoyed mixing it up a bit.

After taking a pretty snap, I went on to add some extra virgin oil and balsamic vinegar for my dressing (less than 1 tbsp each) But you can do lemon and olive oil and salt or any other dressing you have.


Okay till next time! I promise I'll keep doing more salads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!