Translate

Popular Posts

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Prawn salad for Sehri

Dealing with my fathers death has been hard and strange. We all deal with grief so differently. For me the easiest time was when I was by the sea. 

Oh well I shall post more on coxs bazar another day. But being back in Dhaka I have worked hard to get back to my healthy eating and living.

Ramadan is a great discipline that really helps with that. This is what I ate for sehri. 


A prawn salad with what I had left in the fridge.


Ingredients- 
Lettuce
Prawns lights fired in salt and chilli poneer (3 big pieces)
Kidney beans 1/3 
Corn 1/3 cup
Cherry tomatoes 1/2 cup
Feta cheese 

AND TOSS:


Okay I will now drink some water and hope for a great fast.

Btw if you have some times don't forget to check out my music on iTunes/YouTube/facebook

Www.armeenmusa.com 

Support my journey of soul searching- music and love! Good night lovely ones. 

1 comment:

  1. ধন্যবাদ, অনেক সুন্দর পোষ্ট । ভ্রমন করুন আর সাথে রাখুন মজার মজার আচার । বাড়িতে হাতে তৈরী । এই ব্লগে বিভিন্ন আচার রেসিপি নিয়ে লেখা হয় । যে খানেই থাকুন না কেন, ফোনে অর্ডার করতে পারেন পৌছে দেয়া হবে আপনার হতে । ক্লিক করে ঘুরে আসুন । ***বগুড়া আচার ঘর***

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!