Translate

Popular Posts

Friday 27 March 2015

Bhoomi - Kathmandu

Since I am a foodie, I am always searching for good eats. This also means I suffer from a lot of bad meals, mainly abroad when I am not familiar with the people in town.

This happened to me on my last Nepal trip. I was desperately searching for a good mutton curry, but Nagarkot had no mutton available, later in Kathmandu went to Bhoomi for the same reason. But was kind of disappointed.

But that doesn't mean I didnt take some nice photos. Hehe

The inside was SUPER dark- like almost night, but outside it was beautiful! 


So we started with this Nepali pizza kind of food, its this bread with stuff on it.

It sucked. But was pretty to photograph :P
 



Next we tried our luck with the thali. Yes It looks gorgeous but in reality was not very yummy.

To be honest I could not really anything at this place- but I liked the outdoor restaurant as well as the food decor.


All in all I give the food 1 star. 

Okay Hello, this is me in the cold :D


On a positive note: here is Song of the day: Yeh Jo Des - covered by us The Berklee Indian Ensemble

Our follow up to the Jiya Jale video- this one features AR Rahman himself. This song, being about India and all- still would remind me of my Desh and was essential to my decision moving back to Bangladesh. I love you songs and music, you always guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!