Translate

Popular Posts

Thursday 26 March 2015

#Happyandhealthy - quinoa salad

Hey guys! As you know ive started my new #happyandhealthy section on my facebook page- with some daily tips and struggles. But I'm hoping to bring that more to my blog with some healthy recipes.

This is going to targeted towards those of us trying to eat healthy in Bangladesh, so will make try to use some local products as soon as I've figured out recipes!

I try to have a salad lunch 2-3 times a week, I feel refreshed and light. But sometimes what happens is that I get super hungry very quickly. Thus recipe:

ingredients :

Lettuce 2cups
Chick peas 1/2 cup
Cheddar 150 gms
Cherry tomatoes 1/2 cup
Quinoa 1/3 cups

And for the dressing-
Extra virgin olive oil 1tbsp
Balsamic vinegar 1tbsp


I cut the cheddar into cubes and tomatoes in half and tossed everything together. (I had some left over quinoa that's kind of why)



Super duper Yum!

To find these ingredients : you can try any large superstore- but specifically Dhali for quinoa.

Song of the day!!
I had the honour of singing at a collaboration with Clinton Cerejo at Berklee <3 br="">Check it out- this is my most favourite song by him 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!