Translate

Popular Posts

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Crabmeat Sushi Recipe

I write this in woe. It's a coincidence or not, that I was actually at a sushi restaurant in Harvard square having an incredible meal with my friend Zoya when she suddenly got a message on her phone that Robin Williams had passed away.

Robin Williams, I hadn't thought of him for a while, after being a devout fan in my childhood. Have been weeping a few days, his suicide made no sense for awhile. But my friend JB and I talked about it, and here's what it is: he had an illness and it killed him, like many other people's illnesses do.

PS, if you my friends are suffering from depression please remember it really is a disease - seek help <3 p="">
Okay okay, I know what you really want see are my recipe pictures. So here it is- home made crab meat sushi.

So I started off with decorating the ingredients so I could take some pictures for you hungry bunnies!

(Crabmeat, Scallions, Sprouts, Avocado, White Rice)





Step 1: Cut up the crabmeat (100 gm) and mix with 1 tsp of Spicy spoon

Step 2: place white rice the in the middle of your nori sheet and layer avocado, crabmeat and sprouts



Step 3: pack ingredients, dab your fingers in water to wet the sides of the NOri sheet and roll it tightly


And cut in half or as many pieces as you like (I do half becuase its quick to eat and I'm lazy)






Song insert for the week: My first single Bhromor was recorded 10 years ago when I was in high school! I'm getting old- now I'm a double graduate 






 So for Lunch I had two sheets and this was my calories count:
  • Crabmeat 4oz - 100 calories
  • Avocado half0 80 calories
  • Spicy mayo 1sp - 20calories 
  • 2 Nori sheets - 10 calories 
  • Green sprouts- 30 calories
  • White rice 1/4th cup- 60
  • Soya sauce 2 tbsp (to dip in ) - 20 calories
Total : 320 calories . That's pretty decent for lunch. If I'm having this for dinner I'd have 3 sheets worth to be honest. I just try not to add too much rice. :)

Okay peeps, home made pesto coming up NEXT. Love you





No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!