Translate

Popular Posts

Saturday 6 March 2010

Mollika- some things never change

From my O'levels to A'levels, I think me and Sami ate at this place everyday, parking our car on the side of the road, before or after (sometimes both) our coaching classes. Phuchka at 20taka and the most FANTASTIC chicken sandwhich, made in a sandwhich maker with a side of Bangali tomato sauce, and egg mayo. Was heaven.
Ever since I moved back to Dhaka, i promised myself the treat of this sandwhich, which I havent had more almost 6 years, but I was kind of scared to taste them, in case my inexperienced taste buds at age 17 had built it up too much.

But today was the day, Nusha was craving phuchka so I decided to face my fears and head over to Mollika. AND BOY I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! It is still the yummiest roadside sandwhich you can get EVER!

Of course, it's the sentiment that adds the value, but this is one of my favouritest little meals in Dhaka City.


My heavenly chicken sandwhich

Phuchka..

Till my next meal out :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!