Translate

Popular Posts

Saturday 13 March 2010

Dinner by Chef Anté Huq!

An impromtu invitation to dinner at Anté's resulted in us feasting to her yummy creations.
We had fresh veggies with Blue Cheese dip




 Home made Hot Wings:
A special treat was this pasta in garlic, olive oil with shrimps and homegrown organic sundried tomatos! (speciality from the Huq rooftop terrace garden)
And some Corn on the Cob:

My plate with a bit of everything :D:D
Hopefully Chef Anté will be cooking more yums for me to post and maybe give us some recipes too!

3 comments:

  1. ahahahah..this is soo cool armeeny!!!!...looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to cook some more...have bin experimenting with new pasta recipes tomake khawabo ! btw im growing ROCKETS(ARUGULA)on my roof...so fresh..its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when
    I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using
    WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, amazing blog!

    my web site; Happy Hour Restaurants

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!