Translate

Popular Posts

Sunday 18 November 2012

Singapore with a Star


I love my life. I don't say it enough, being a depressive obsessive downer with a huge heart of hope is confusing so I barely know most of the time when I'm happy or sad. (Other than with Hucklebery Friend, I'm either happy or mad.)

Sumon Bhai, a famed and great musician, a warrior and also a nutter like us happened to be in Singapore literally down the road from my hotel. Although my first ever written song Duur Theke was recorded in his house 11 years ago, it's taken us this long to actually have a one on one conversation. That too in the streets of Singapore's East India.

Sumon bhai himself a Big Foodie and a brave one, even with his dietary restrictions which he upholds he encourages everyone around him to eat on his behalf (and also so he can take a tiny bite).









Afterwards we walked to the alley behind Fakruddin and met some other of his friends, sat on the streets and drank cha and golpo'd like all Bangalis should.


























Thank you Sumon Bhai, my Singapore trip was extra special this time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!