Translate

Popular Posts

Thursday 1 November 2012

Another of Mum's Bangali Lunches

I'm spoiled. My taste buds are snobs. Thanks to my Mummy, Papa and Nanabhai all of whom have fed me so well since birth. No wonder my best meals are at my own home.

Here is one of Mummy's delicious spreads for her friends prepared by herself Chef Runa and Chef Johura.

Green begun bhorta:
 Kachki mach:
 Dherosh (Lady's Fingers) Do Peyaja :
 Jhinga Deem Bhaji:
 Kochu Chingry:
Shorisha Potol:
 Rui Mach Bhuna
 Murri Ghonto
 Choto Murgi Bhuna

2 comments:

  1. Ιn οther сases, it іs аuх
    tгaitements d'tantric massage favorisant la fertilit? f?minine et masculine sans help m?dicale, certains couples choisiront d'avoir геcοurs ?
    l'ins?mination.

    My web site; sensual massage London

    ReplyDelete
  2. ধন্যবাদ, অনেক সুন্দর পোষ্ট । সাথে রাখুন মজার মজার আচার । বাড়িতে হাতে তৈরী । এই ব্লগে বিভিন্ন আচার রেসিপি নিয়ে লেখা হয় । যে খানেই থাকুন না কেন, ফোনে অর্ডার করতে পারেন পৌছে দেয়া হবে আপনার হতে । ক্লিক করে ঘুরে আসুন । ***বগুড়া আচার ঘর***

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!