Translate

Popular Posts

Sunday 2 December 2012

La Dolce Vita - Kathmandu




Funny incidents in my life allowed me to be in Nepal for 19 hours last month. Luckily I had already looked up the best Italian Restaurant https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Dolce-Vita/127012824017088?rf=193742937329595 La Dolce Vita, because my risotto cravings were really getting the better of me. Even Risotto restaurant in Hotel Sarina had failed me.

Anyway, this is definitely one of the best meals I've had in a LONG TIME.

My beloved Coke in a bottle.

Minestrone Soup, was quite good





And this was the most heavenly heavenly caprese salad. Perfect dressing, fresh cheese, salad, tomatoes. Oh Yumm ALERT.

 And of Course, Mushroom Risotto, what I had waited FOREVER for.



Best Risotto I've ever had. PERIOD.

 Parmesan Gnochhi (this was the only not so amazing item)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!