Translate

Popular Posts

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Sehri from Smoke

My kind friends surprised me with some Sehri from Smoke on my birthday, have been hearing a lot about this place, mixed review honestly. However I am yet to try their famous burger, so will just speak of what we did eat.

We had 3 kinds of Pizza, the flavours were experimental I guess would be the word to describe. Not exactly "Bengali" pizza like we grew up with, neither American or Real Italian. it was a cross in between. Honestly the mixture of the flavours confused me, as they added fruits and kacha morich but in a combination my buds were not too used to, although one of them was regular onion, olive, pepper mushroom.  However, some of my friends liked it, so please judge yourselves!

The chicken wings however, for the spicy lovers was quite perfect. Recommend that.





4 comments:

  1. Ki shundor chobi!! looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aге yοu callеԁ
    to the ѕtateѕ have onе ог severаl tantriс massagе schοols in
    them? Тhe сustomer iѕ рerpеtuallу amply hаbіlіmented thіѕ is not

    My web-site :: Check out This site for tantric massage in london

    ReplyDelete
  3. so breathe οut.

    Review my site :: erotic massage London

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!