Translate

Popular Posts

Friday 20 July 2012

Spitfire Lunch with the homies.


As jet lag finally leaves (a month after moving to Dhaka) I finally managed to join the lot for lunch, Catching up with Nusha, John and Amber at an old favourite "SpitFire" in Gulshan, one of the few places which has some green for view in our concrete neighbourhood (despite the fact John complained its too hot to eat meat, even though Nandos was not considered "meat")

It has been many years since I came here, and my taste buds have evolved, as my beloved lamb chops did not taste as heavenly as they used to. However the Grilled Calamai was Very Good, and my favourite of the meal was the warm rolls and real butter squares. (I'm a sucker for italian bread and butter)

The Imported Beef was not worth the triple price, lamb chops I'd give an okay, however did enjoy taking a bite of John's Italian Chicken Curry thing. Although most dishes taste too similar, it still will never be on my "never again" list.








PS: We dont have pics of the eaters as John does not take photos anymore. 






1 comment:

  1. Thither arе all kinds of Corking malе ρerson tantгіc massage seгvіcеs
    that arе out Тhегe tοԁаy,
    it is pгecіselу a from eаch оf the sessions that theу mightіness have.


    My blog ... Tantric Massage London

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!