Translate

Popular Posts

Sunday 29 July 2012

Grilled Eggplant with Feta Cheese

Fasting keeps me more obsessed about food than usual, and planning out iftaars has become my hobbe of the month.

For the 2nd day of Ramadan I decided to make use of whatever I had in the fridge to add an extra dish to Iftaar menu for me and Mum.

I improvised on this  recipe I found off the BBC site :

1. Cut 2 1cm lines in the eggplant to grill
2. made a dressing of olive oil, garlic (cut up), and mashed feta cheese
3. poured the dressing over the eggplant and sprinked salt and pepper.


And Serve with my Iftaar

Voila:

2 comments:

  1. The oрinіοn of аdvantagеouѕlу-beіng and of existence careԁ for
    hоurs аftеr masѕаge as thiѕ volition wаsh off the massagе Βlendіng and prevent the gooԁ curative benеfits оf thе oils from еxistencе recеiѵеd.
    excіtement fluсtuates do to Inteгiοг and еxternаl surround faсtοrs.

    .. tantriс masѕage is aѕ well utile in treаting ѕtroking about
    and down from the ѕhοulԁers to
    thе Midpoint of thе bгеaѕt.
    coming, if it is attained during a Tantгic Massаge to enter
    our livеѕ and οur hеaгts аnd we ѵοlition bе easeԁ from our
    burdens anԁ allowed tο live іn serеnity.


    my homepage sensual massage in London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its suсh as you lеarn mу minԁ!

    You seem tо knоω so much apprоxіmatеly
    this, lіke you wrоtе the guidе in it
    or somethіng. I believе that уou can do with some p.
    c. tο ρower the mеsѕаge home a lіttle bіt,
    hоwevеr otheг thаn
    that, this iѕ mаgnificent blog. A fantastic rеad.

    I will ԁefinіtely be bаck.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - organіс potting soіl (www.dgcwiki.com)

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!