Translate
Popular Posts
-
My kind friends surprised me with some Sehri from Smoke on my birthday, have been hearing a lot about this place, mixed review honestly. How...
-
Every once in a while I like to splurge on junk food, and ANW definitely has one of the best cures for that in Dhaka. Fried with chees...
Armeen Musa
Monday, 10 December 2012
Sorelinas the BEST.
I have a curse. I always take bad pictures of my mostest favouritest meals. Usually I forget to photograph and just eat.
Still this year at Restaurant week I made an effort to try at my favourite restaurant in Boston which I can only afford during this wonderful week :D
All i can say is that EVERYTHING was perfect. I can't wait to eat there again!! aaaah! Dear roommate Maria I miss you and our restaurant week dates. <3 p="p">
3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment