Translate

Popular Posts

Friday 4 July 2014

Rebecca's Themed Dinner


A Lovely artist I meet at Miranda's Hearth , Rebecca D'Antonio is jewellery maker and fellow food lover! I bought this gorgeous necklace from her as I couldnt resist her gorgeous collection: (the pearl necklace with the clock)


(Check out her profile on the Hearth website) http://mirandashearth.com/rebecca-dantonio/

Rebecca also loves to have themed dinners where she makes everything herself (almost) and I was lucky enough to be invited to one of her yummy dinners last month.

This was also my first bike trek to Sommerville and boy was I glad I biked there, because I instantly ate all the calories I had burnt on my way.

Upon entry I was greeted by this gorgeous spread:

Crab salad on cracker:

                            Steamed asparagus wrapped with prosciutto and provolone cheese

                                                               Stuffed Mushrooms

                                                            Cherry tomatoes and cheese:




And after feasting my eyes, I grabbed a plate of the goodies:

And THEN there was my favourite of the night: Home made eggplant parmigiani ( must get this recipe) - It was to DIE for.!!!


And on top of all that there was Pasta "on order"- I got the Alfredo with Spinach Linguini (from Daves Pasta)

(there was also gelato etc for desert that I could not eat as i was STUFFED)

Thank you so much to Rebecca and her 2 gorgeous cats for having me over- I truly appreciated it!

And to end the post with a song: One of my friends and kickstarter contributors pledged this song for his beloved: we are having so much fun making these videos !!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!