Translate

Popular Posts

Sunday 8 April 2012

Yummies of Omega Institute

My best 5 days of the crazy 2011 were the ones spent at a workshop with Bobby McFerrin, 5 other teachers and 180 wonderful beings who joined hands in singing, healing, loving..



This beautiful institute supplied us 3 vegetarian meals a day and for a carnivore I surprised myself, I loved every meal, especialy with the casualness of seeing Bobby McFerrin in a table nearby enjoying his meals.

Day 1:











Day 2 was Eid Day, and was a special Eid for me as I got to sing with Bobby McFerrin

To my delight it was also India day at the cafeteria so I got to eat Bhaat!!!!















Another Day I missed breakfast and so I sneaked to the little cafeteria during the break to fill up.



Other Random Meals:







Thank you Bobby McFerrin, you have no idea how beautiful you are <3

And special thanks to the amazing Chefs at the Omega Institute, I will be BACK.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this brings back the very best memories - the food really was wonderful, nourishing to the body and soul as were Bobby and his co-teachers. Thank you~

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!