Translate

Popular Posts

Saturday 7 April 2012

the Bari Bari food by Chef Shirin

Old blog readers remember Bari, the wedding where I got to sit at the brides table (being ghotok and all) and the awesome Mehndi post.

Anyway this family is another super foodie family, and it was their 1 year anniversary where I went to eat, but of course clad in bhodro kapor and heels surrounded by mehmaan I could not really devour the food.
 I asked Aunty to keep some of my fav dishes aside from a luncheon she had prepared (cos i wanted to sit with my legs up and eat 5-6 servings)


Bari and Bajju's Anniversary meal (with added bonuses) by Chef Shirin and her wonderful helpers.










































This was my last meal of 2011, and possibly in the top ten best <3

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely food...motorshuti diye murgi bhuna...yummy..btw is Shirin a professional chef? I mean does she work in a restaurantlhotel or run catering business?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ѕtill, accοrding to Wеi Chі, tantгiс massage to allow you to Direction
    оn your innеr ѕelf, letting go of thе ӏnternational mасrocοsm for
    a fеw minutes.

    Look at my web site; tantra

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!