Translate

Popular Posts

Saturday 28 January 2012

All Day Dim Sum- Toronto

Sorry Mash, you couldnt hide this place from us any longer.

My best mate never takes me to his favourite places, let alone cooks for me (ok to his credit he has made some seafood casserole and noodles once! but for a bestfriendship of 13 years 2 meals is not enough!) so accompanied by a lovely lady I finally got a chance to see one of his hidden Toronto treasures. the pictures of non food related things can beb found here for anyone who actually reads this :P http://ghoraghuri.blogspot.com/2012/01/secret-toronto-trip.html


oh Garlic oil..

Oh Chili Oil

oh oils and sauces....


OH BEEF RIBSSSSSS
Covered kolapata bhat 


Beef covered rice steamed in Banana Leaves
My favourite dumpling: PRAWN!!

Vegetable Dumplings

Of course I had to try the local cuttlefish curry (if any of you havent noticed Curry is a must for me)
my beautiful date <3



Thank you beautiful date, I have been going to Toronto since I was a child, and not to anyone's fault but my own, I have never ventured out to the real Toronto life (thanks to the abundance of school friends and family with whom i usually spend 72 straight hours addafying in basements, and eating our own ranna bhaat keema). For you I got to see some real Toronto <3






The lovely lady also photographs:P here is me obsessing over my food pics
by Sabrina Hassan

2 comments:

  1. I love how you copyright all ur pics now! And what a lovely friend you have to walk you down kensington market and china town. You should try the St.Lawrence Fish Market for fresh seafood (hands down the best calamari in town) next time you come. Ofcurse, ur lovely friend can take you there as you wont even call us to tell us ur here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolapata .........
    It reminds me about the dish'mola mach in kolapata'.
    car leasing

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!