Translate

Popular Posts

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Family Dinner by Chef Sheriyar

Yep, it runs in the family; this obsession with food. As loyal readers can tell my Mum, Khala, Mama's and my close friends are all foodies. My B Mama (as called by the cuzzies) being one of the chef foodies as well. Whenever we meet we always have a great meal out or in.

To my delight, 16'e December was spent with my family having our yummy meals, chatting and playing with my baby Cuz.

There was of course a Dekchi of Bhaat of which 50% was eaten by me and my sister. But other than that was an elobarate Bangali fusion meal of murgi, begun, daal and of course lebu.  (as in many stances I was so busy devouring I forgot to take my beloved plate pics :( )

Roasted eggplants with tomatoes

Daal with Melted Amrra

Baked Chicken in Various Spices

My mama's heavenly Brownies

of course we had some vanilla ice cream to accompany 

The cookers
The eaters

1 comment:

My new single Graceland!