Translate

Popular Posts

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Sunday Brunch @ Mine

Dear food lovers, those of you who have been enjoying this blog I made, please do help me out by clicking on the ads below!

Also one of my friends has created a beauty blog, (i'm running it) so do have a look. its coool!
Pandey's Allure

 Invited some Berklee Friends over for Brunch last month and made a few things:

Tried to Pioneer Woman style, recipe photos:
1. Stuffed Tomatoes:
Fried Some Onions

Added some garlic:

















Added Keema (minced beef) with peas, carrots, Sea Salt and Chilli Powder:


Scooped out the tomatoes with a spoon

Placed the keema mix inside the tomatoes with a slice of chedder on top and placed it in the over for 20-30 mins with 350 Heat:


2. Made some stir fried Mushroom

Added some zucchini

3. Some potato Salad
 Add some arepas by my friend Pati. And Tortilla chips from Zak and Katie:

Our meal :D
 I love cooking for and with my mates.

PS: Dont forget to click on the ads below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!