Translate

Popular Posts

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Treat from Time Out arranged by Navin


For A and my bday, Navz treated us to a beautifully arranged in her beautiful home.

The food was yummy as always, I've been eating at time for for years and years now, but the arrangement was the highlight. Especially our tea cup!



Chicken and vegetable soup

Beef Basil
Fly ly

Parata

Beef Chaap

My plate
The decor:




filled later with some amazing tea which she made her self Tong style

Thank you beautiful for your treat :D




2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Drop me a line if you'd be interested in doing some paid freelance writing on Dhaka for a Singapore-based travel magazine.

    ross.wallace@ink-global.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τhe benefіtѕ of Τantric
    Massage tο learn this Сοnѕеcrated technique from
    the many that haνe been passed down thiѕ Blοoԁlіne fіrst hand.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post tantra london

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!