Translate

Popular Posts

Thursday 18 August 2011

Bhuna Gosh and Khichudi by Chef Shusmi

Yep. We have Chef Shusmi back on the blog again. This gorgeous chef fails to impress us with her culinary talent. As I mentioned, I only went out to 1 restaurant this time in Dhaka, but that was made up for by the home cooked meals I had.

It was Jeff's last day In Dhaka so we made the most of it by roaming around Dhanmondi and then Shusmi gave us this Gorgeous home cooked meal for dinner.

The beautiful Chef
Her beautiful Dining Table
Our Spread
Add caption





The Chef and us lucky eaters :D

1 comment:

  1. The tantric massаge therаpy has beеn in exerсіѕe per the Tantric nоrmѕ we ωould еxpеriеncе
    the obscure blissfulneѕs. pаtently, there mіght be othеr situations
    I've massage, one inevitably to set a proper Mode.

    Also visit my web site ... erotic massage in london

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!