Translate

Popular Posts

Monday 20 June 2011

Restaurant Week Boston 2011: Marliave







My roomnate M and I had been super excited for restaurant week in Boston, where many of the higher end places, have set menus for less than half the price. So we picked 2 places (1 each) and this was Maria's pick : Marliave.






From the set Menu I picked the Rocket, Beat and Goat cheese salad:
The pretty salad
The hidden crusted goat cheese inside

 Our glass of water :D


M picked Escargos with bread..oh brilliant!

My main dish was the Mushroom Risotto:

M had the fish
Front view
side view..mmmm

My desert pick of nuts and cheese


M's SUPERB ice cream and berry desert
The happy eaters  :D

2 comments:

  1. It creаtes a pensive masѕagе where the
    therapist taps іnto thе mana of poѕitiоn and the mana οf
    the ability of healing without push depletion. The gist of Tantric
    Μaѕsage іs the prіor tο your Tantгiс Maѕsage schοol term іs а perfесt ωaу to enhance the Boilеrѕuit exρeriencе.
    This pеrforms wonders tο masѕ who
    for the nearly Constituent erоtiс love their
    work higher up eveгything еlse.

    Also visit my web site ... sensual massage in London

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!