Translate

Popular Posts

Thursday 16 June 2011

Our weekly dinners- Bangla food and salsa dancing

Dear food lovers, after a long break I'm back. Don't ask me for how long or why I was gone. But I'd gone down under from everything. And I'm trying to get back.

ANyway here is a meal I made for my turn at the weekly dinner. Tried to feed the Westerners Bangi food, and even got them eating with their hands. hehe (Please excuse the messy pans)

Bangali Salad

Daal  with dhoniya pata (Lentil soup with cilantro

Chicken curry as always

Alu bhorta (Bangali mashed potatoes)



The cute ones eating with their hands,


Zak's Cookies

And then we danced the night away with LIve salsa music :D

I love you Berklee, I have great food, friends and great music here. I wish I was happy with just that..

3 comments:

  1. I am drooling at your pictures once again! I remember your yummy chicken that you made for me in 2004. Can you believe it, I still don't know how to make deshi chicken. It's probably one of my most favorite things in the world to eat and I used to eat it every day growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its super easy nashat. ill send u a recipe

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!