Translate

Popular Posts

Sunday 27 February 2011

Jamming and Eating by Chef Runa & Johura

My trip to Dhaka was a short 2 week trip, so the night before I left, as Always, everyone came over and jammed, hung out.

For no credit of mine, my house is known for its elaborate spreads (My family is equally or more off foodies as I am.) My mum has these incredible recipes she's collected from her travels and from others in my family.

Most of the dishes were prepared by Chef Runa assisted by Johura, directed by Mum:

The grand spread:

Khichudi: (Rice and lentil mix)

Deem tomato torkari (Egg-Tomato Curry)






Simple Salad
Alu'r Dom (Potato dish)
Achaar plate
Jhal Goru'r Gosh (Spicy Beef curry)
Daal Gosh (Lentil and Beef Curry)
A little more Achaar

Desert of mishti Doi (sweet yoghurt)

and now for my favourite part, The plates. Here are the plates of a Couple, hehehe check out the difference
Neville Bhai's plate
Piya Apu's PLate


                                           The Gang Jamming:

Thank you my Chefs.

4 comments:

  1. One day I would like to join you with all these delicious stuff around me

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..this was the best meal ever..johura looks cute!!i missssss u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ѕportѕ ϺassageΑ ѕpοrts masѕagе іs
    tаntric massаge, so it can bеcome ехpensiѵe.
    Tama-'ehu Blond nipper, the crony to understand that you have a shoes in the cosmos and are enough.

    Feel free to surf to my site tantra london

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!