Translate

Popular Posts

Saturday 28 August 2010

"Zerin" Chicken

My friend Zerin (featured before in the Birthday Lunch Post) was making iftaar for the first day of Ramadan. Of course being the Bangis we are, she was making rice and chicken, which we ended up eating at 3am Hehehehehee. (i'm a bad influence)

I call this dish "Zerin Chicken" 'cos I actually made it in the order she does another day (coming soon). Zerin Chicken is basically the usual Bengali chicken curry, but in Zerin's order of putting ingredients. In this case, she used the masala very lightly and covered the chicken allowing it to be a light gravy curry. Also she added Coriander towards the end:


















My beloved coriander:











Shamwah's tiny helping:


Chef Zerin J:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!