Translate

Popular Posts

Saturday 10 April 2010

Royal Thai- So So

So I've been trying to write about the great places I eat at, but I guess eventually I had to give a mixed review about Somewhere..

We were super excited to eat at the new place in Gulshan called Royal Thai, and 5 of us headed there. But we were not really impressed much. The portions were smaller compared to its prices, and the food was regular Thai restaurant food.

We had black pepper squid, steamed fish, fish cake and green curry. Of these only the green curry was something I'd have a 2nd time. Other than that the fish cakes' portion was tiny, and steamed fish was regular.



So I'd say, I'd rather have Chong Shing steamed fish and fish cake, and Regency's green curry, but having said that, since it's in Gulshan I did end up ordering the green curry again, on a super craving day. So I guess I'm saying you can try it, if you're options are limited.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Its not the food that I'm craving for but the iphone that ur holding. I want one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. porashona shesh koro, chakri koro, SHOb hobe. this was the first thing i ever bought with my own money :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to this place if you wanna lose weight *bomi*

    haha (not too anonymous am I??)

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!