Translate

Popular Posts

Monday 19 October 2009

Birthday Brunch!

I'll start off my blog, with today's eating activities: a friend's surprise party. The guests (us) and his wife, arranged a lovely decorated party with assorted main dishes and deserts:












We had main courses from Ghoroa Restaurant of Parata, Chicken Roast, 2 kinds of Beef Kabab and Polau rice. But my favourite part of lunch was the olive oil dipped mozzarella! YUM. i had like 5, and it tasted good with the shahi food!


This is the chocolate mousse cake I got :-)
And a beautiful soft mango souffle brought by another friend. It was Perfect, real mango flavour with a shortbread crust..


This was my favourite of the evening: Assorted Cupcakes from Sunshine Bakery. Soooo Good! The colours ones were normal coloured icing, but the white ones were this cool-whip typish softer icing.
I had half a turquoise one and half a white one!

Was quite a colourful spread, thus I thought I'd use it for the first post :-)


Hope you guys liked it, feel free to leave comments.

1 comment:

  1. i went through al these forgetting about the time and i enjoyed. actually i came to these while searching for capsicum in google.
    nice blog.
    keep these good work going.
    good day..

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!