Translate

Popular Posts

Wednesday 12 June 2013

A cake for ME by Partylicious

A lovely gift from Partylicious: https://www.facebook.com/ThePartyliciousParties?fref=ts

I had posted some of their offers on my page and so when I came to Dhaka I was promised a cake, but I had not expected such a DO!

Was so honoured, and impressed by the details of the cake. I kept saying "cake'er ekta kacha morich khao!" (eat a chilli off the cake!) Hehehe



As always I spent my some quality time taking the pictures, and barely wanted to cut, but when I did, IT WAS TO DIE FOR. Incredibly superb and muddy chocolate fudge cake with perfectly baked icing on top!

Thank you so much, me and my workshoppers enjoyed it to great delight !





Anybody else wants to get their food featured and photographed for the blog please email me armeen@melabel.net

Good night yummy lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new single Graceland!